8 days 7 nights
Our driver/guide will be waiting for your arrival at Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula Airport in LIvingstone and transfer you to Waterfront Lodge.
After morning breakfast meet the guide in the lobby and transfer you to your guided tour of Livingstone town with the historical buildings and its rich heritage culture since 1905 and transfer you back to the lodge for lunch. The afternoon is for leisure to relax around the pool waiting for the other late afternoon sunset river cruise. 3:30 pm the driver will meet you and transfer you to the lion king boat for your sunset cruise duration 2 hours and transfer you to Zambezi café or another local restaurant for your dinner then back to lodge.
After morning breakfast, meet the guide in the lobby and transfer you to your guided tour of the Victoria Falls. The guide will help you to find out why Victoria Falls is Africa ‘s Great Seventh
Natural wonders of the World, which will take you 4 hrs. including Victoria Falls Historical Bridge tour. The Victoria Falls Locally known as Musi-oa-Tunya meaning the smoke that thunders, one of the seven natural wonders of the world is located between the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe It was discovered by a British explorer by the name of David Livingstone in November 1855 and named it after the Queen of the United Kingdom, Queen Victoria. There are several stories attached to it which are best known by the Toka- leya people and of course our highly trained guides he will explain why original information of the Falls and current state with different cultural stories about the people who lived in the area. Find out why this marvelous African paradise is one of the seventh wonders of the world and return to the lodge for your lunch. Afternoon relax at the hotel to refresh your body and mind for the onward safari journey late afternoon.
3 pm you will go for a walking safari into the bush with an expert guide via walking to explore this unspoiled wildlife haven with permitted safaris wild life officers in the mosi o tunya national park for your White-rhino walking safari. This big games being the second largest animal on land and among the big five animals. Amazing experience to go close range and getting close shots with big games and transfer you for dinner at Duncanton Restaurant then back to the lodge.
After Early morning breakfast, meet the guide in the lobby and transfer to Kazungula boarder for your Chobe wildlife safari in Botswana at Kazuma Camp [tented set up within the park].
This 3 days’ safari trip includes:
• Game drive and staying in a wild tented camp! It is the perfect opportunity to be whisked away into the bush for a short luxury camping excursion.
• In this tour a local guide offers excellent knowledge of the area this is the great way to track the movement of wildlife in Chobe national park expect excellent photography opportunity on this safari.
• We explore the wild life of Chobe on a boat and our open 4x4 game drive vehicles.
• The river drive offers spectacular view of the Chobe River, Grasslands and flood plans, because large animals are seen in the flood plans.
• Our Morning Activities starts early with a quick cup of tea or coffee and vehicles head off on an early morning game drive.
• This time of the day is best for finding the big cats or the rare wild dogs as they are still active at this time and the chances of seeing them are high.
• Around mid-morning guest return to camp for a bush lunch and opportunity to rest or take a refreshing shower.
• When the day starts to cool off another game drive follows a good siting are revisited.
• Chobe National park has a wide variety of game the Cats and the large herbivorous such as the elephant, Buffalo being highlight, but rare game such as Puku, Eland, Sable, roan Antelope along with many more common antelopes can be view.
• Return to camp after sunset for a reflective fireside chat.
• Dinner follows as always accompanied by the sounds of the African Night.
• Meals will consist of typical hearty bush cuisines and a cook will prepare all our Meals on open fire.
• We will cater for special dietary requirement.
• 3 days 2 nights Chobe safari highlights
• 3 hour Chobe boat cruiser
• Game drive inside the Chobe National park morning and afternoon `
• Open game drive / professional guides
• Spectacular wildlife sightings and sunset in the park • You have a chance to escape and camp in the wild.
• 3 course tasty meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• We offer camping tents bedrolls and the bedding
• Pack fees included
• Pick up and drop off to and from.
After early morning breakfast the guide/driver will pick u and transfer you for your Lion walking safari and transfer you back to the lodge.
Afternoon for relaxing or relaxing at the lodge or engage in some optional activities like helicopter flight, Microlight, Crocodile park, devil’s pool zip line, village tour etc.
Dinner for a suggested restaurant.
Transfer you to Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula International Airport with a Memorable Zambia / Botswana experience to treasure for your life time.